Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 15 - Blizzard Beach Water Park and Other Fun


Monday, JUNE 17 - While I played at Blizzard Beach Water Park with Beth,  Pam, and their kids, the rest of my family went to see the new Superman movie at the theatre in Downtown Disney with another opportunity for an Earl of Sandwich meal.








Back at the resort, we fought the ducks and birds for our pizza dinner on the Boardwalk followed by the kitchen sink sundae at Beaches and Cream ice cream parlor over at the Beach and Yacht Club.

At 9 p.m., in the middle of another downpour, I met up with my classmate, Todd Ruopp, in the lounge in the Boardwalk hotel.  We had a nice visit and he brought Bruce along for me to meet as well.

The Seven Wonders of the World - Rohne Style--Wonder #6:  I wonder how our vacation flew by so fast--tomorrow is our last park day at Disney!!

No comments:

Post a Comment